Our valves and components provide dependability in nuclear, hydro and downstream oil & gas applications.
Our products help chemical and pharmaceutical processors manage flow volume and pressure in the plant.
Hunt’s rugged valves support naval boat contractors as well as U.S. Navy nuclear-powered vessels, in compliance with MIL-I-45208 and ISO 9001 standards.
Discover the Secret Behind Our Superior Engineered Solutions
At Hunt Valve, we’re the Experts in Extreme Engineering because we understand the goals and challenges of our military and industrial customers. We use this knowledge to manufacture and engineer solutions that deliver unmatched quality and dependability in the harshest, most demanding environments. Watch the video to learn more about our innovative facilities, superior assembly/testing and rapid response on remanufactured components.
- Hunt Valve Releases High-Pressure Water Valve Selection Checklist
- Hunt Valve’s New Infographic Explains Why High-Pressure Water Valve Materials Matter
- Hunt Valve Offers Rapid, Reliable Remanufacturing Services
- Try Before You Buy: Hunt Valve’s New Proportional Poppet Descale Valve
- Hunt Valve’s Servomotors, Control Valves and Remanufacturing on Display at HydroVision
Our agile, responsive engineering team knows what it takes to support the exact requirements of shipyards, the U.S. Navy and industrial customers around the world. Our products will help you manage flow volume and pressure in harsh valve applications. We’ll work with you to select the right valve with the right materials to deliver the durability and reliability that your application demands.