Our valves and components provide dependability in nuclear, hydro and downstream oil & gas applications.
Our products help chemical and pharmaceutical processors manage flow volume and pressure in the plant.
Hunt’s rugged valves support naval boat contractors as well as U.S. Navy nuclear-powered vessels, in compliance with MIL-I-45208 and ISO 9001 standards.
Proportional Poppet Descale Valve Cuts Operating Costs & Extends Service Life
Water hammer, high-velocity fluid flow and contaminated hydraulic media are the worst enemies of high-pressure water valves in descaling applications. Hunt Valve’s new proportional poppet descale valve is designed to combat these common problems and last up to five times longer than traditional poppet valves. Watch the video to find out how this valve achieves such groundbreaking performance.
- Hunt Valve Releases Wicket Gate Servomotors for Demanding Industrial Applications
- How to realize the benefits of preventive maintenance for hydraulic valves
- Hunt Valve Reveals True Value of High-Pressure Water Valve Maintenance
- Hunt Valve Highlights Three Ways to Minimize High-Pressure Water Valve Leakage
- Hunt Valve Releases High-Pressure Water Valve Selection Checklist
Our agile, responsive engineering team knows what it takes to support the exact requirements of shipyards, the U.S. Navy and industrial customers around the world. Our products will help you manage flow volume and pressure in harsh valve applications. We’ll work with you to select the right valve with the right materials to deliver the durability and reliability that your application demands.