Hunt Valve’s WIESEL™ line of belt-driven rodless actuators are ideal for applications that warrant high speeds and significant moment load carrying capabilities, but at an economic price point. Both the SPEEDLine® and POWERLine® units offer a robust toothed belt drive configuration which provides consistent and reliable linear motion.
Contact us at
(540) 857-9871 /
The WIESEL™ SPEEDLine® units are used for single-axis solutions and can be combined in two and three-dimensional systems (X-Y-Z). The light-weight design combined with the unit’s small footprint allow high dynamic and static load ratings in a compact package. This makes these units particularly capable in Z-Axis applications.
- Maximum speed of 33 ft / sec
- Maximum acceleration 131 ft/s2
- Repeatability of ± 0.002 inches, even at high feed forces
- Maximum feed force 1,124 lb-f
- Steel reinforced belt
- Rubber wipers to protect linear guide from debris
- Central system lubrication point
- Light-weight total construction
WIESEL™ POWERLINE® ZRT
The WIESEL™ POWERLine® ZRT combines the high travel speeds of the toothed belt drive with the powerful, fully integrated ball bearing guide of the POWERLine® series. The -370 option boasts an attractive price reduction with its shorter guide system and compact power bridge.
Available ZRT Models:
- WM60-370 ZRT
- WM80-370 ZRT
- WM80 ZRT
- Patented self-adjusting sealing cover strip to prevent material intrusion
- Integrated ball-bearing guide system to handle higher moment loads
- Steel reinforced toothed belt drive